Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked the team everyone was happy with. Not sure it’s automatically on the manager after a defeat.
No, it was on everyone. Pep could see what we could see, and didn’t change it. Whoever thought lobbing crosses to Bernie and Foden for 90 minutes was the way to go needs to have a lie down.

Goodness me, Pep had a stinker.

The high line to invite spurs, bravo!

Taking off Raheem was nonsense.
Leaving Cancelo and Kev on to produce mistake after mistake was brainless.

We clearly have a mental block vs spurs. Not good.

Had a shocker today. Set us up completely wrong, hard to blame the players for most things when they're carrying out peps instructions. Got it badly wrong and I'm not sure we really needed to have any specific pln to beat these today. His tactics hindered the team, he's cost us more than any player. Let's not make it a regular thing please Pep, we don't need a return of the overthinking just as we approach the must win every game stage of the season.

Had a shocker today. Set us up completely wrong, hard to blame the players for most things when they're carrying out peps instructions. Got it badly wrong and I'm not sure we really needed to have any specific pln to beat these today. His tactics hindered the team, he's cost us more than any player. Let's not make it a regular thing please Pep, we don't need a return of the overthinking just as we approach the must win every game stage of the season.
Whoa whoa whoa.

I agree that Pep messed up the line up, but how can you not blame the players too? They were shit.

It's not his fault they turned into morons.

His mistake today was not learning from the first goal and changing things when we went 1-1. Kane was the threat. It was clear as day and it should have been closed down. He didn’t do anything to change it.

Love pep but on the odd occasion he totally baffles me. We desperately needed a wise fern in the middle & Delap in their box in the 2nd half.

I hope he learns today as Liverpool & Utd will also play on the counter & we can’t leave that much space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.