Pep Guardiola - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep already surpassed his mentor Johan Cruyff, and Cruyff himself is already doing amazing thing back then which is what Pep is currently right now is mind boggling and unreal.

Very high hopes for future manager/coach in this current crop city player that already working under him closely. The likes of Kevin De Bruyne, Ilkay Gundogan, Fernandinho heck even a guy like Zinchenko will be inspired by Pep to become a manager/coach on their own right. I will not be surprised if some of them will set the world of football on fire in future just like Guardiola did in present days.

He is a couple of Champions League titles away from becoming the best ever.

This man won't be appreciated until he has left England, then people will realise such what a privilege it was to watch Joseph Pep Guardiloa transform the way we look and play the game of football in this country and beyond.

We are an incredibly well run Club but there will be a huge drop off when this man leaves, anyone that say otherwise is kidding themselves for me.

Enjoy this while it lasts.

He is a couple of Champions League titles away from becoming the best ever.

This man won't be appreciated until he has left England, then people will realise such what a privilege it was to watch Joseph Pep Guardiloa transform the way we look and play the game of football in this country and beyond.

We are an incredibly well run Club but there will be a huge drop off when this man leaves, anyone that say otherwise is kidding themselves for me.

Enjoy this while it lasts.
The PL and City without a doubt will be a poorer place without Pep. He has as you say completely revolutionised and changed football in this country and it will be a very sad day when he leaves. I still harbour hopes he will extend his contract especially if we sign Haaland.

His use of subs has been horrendous.

When we are winning comfortably he doesn‘t make them and complains about not having 5.

Days like today we were crying out for them, sterling off the obvious one but nothing. Lucky to win today. Hope it improves in future.

His use of subs has been horrendous.

When we are winning comfortably he doesn‘t make them and complains about not having 5.

Days like today we were crying out for them, sterling off the obvious one but nothing. Lucky to win today. Hope it improves in future.
Yes improve or get rid ,that wil be best.

Yes improve or get rid ,that wil be best.

Obviously happy we are winning but don’t be a hypocrite and moan about something for no reason if you can’t even use 3 subs. He admitted after the game team was tired yet didn’t use 2 subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.