Pep Guardiola loses it!

Dzeko's Right Boot

If you thought Rafa's Rant a few years back was bad, you need to read what Guardiola said about Mourinho.

"Wednesday at 8.45 we will meet each other on the pitch. Off the pitch he has already won.

"In this room (press room), he's the fucking chief, the fucking man, the person who knows everything about the world and I don't want to compete with him at all.

"It's a type of game I'm not going to play because I don't know how.

"I won't justify my words. I congratulated Madrid for the cup that they won deservedly on the pitch and against a team that I represent and of which I feel very proud."

Jose has got under his skin big time. At least Guardiola admits it, but that is no better than denying it. This amazing rant might change my mind about who will win.

The power of mind games.

Never thought a man like Pep would take the bait.

Mourinho's comments about that 'third group' were actually pretty funny, I thought. He really does know how to play mind games superbly, and it looks like it's worked this time.

Reminds me of Keegan's "love it" outburst.

cracked-egg.jpg

Ferguson wound up Keegan and the Fat Spanish Waiter and that probably led to both bottling the league. Too late for Mourinho to salvage La Liga but he has Barca and Pep shaken right now and knows it.

All that said, c'mon Barca.

What Mourinho actually said that wound Pep up, regarding Guardiola berating the referee after the Copa Del Rey final;
"Up until now we've had two groups of coaches," said the Portuguese. "[There's] a very small group who didn't talk about referees. Then there's a larger group, of which I'm included, of coaches that criticises referees when they make big mistakes.

"And with Pep's statements we've come to a third group, which is a one person group, who criticises good decisions made by the referee. I've never seen this before."

I, personally dislike both clubs and generally don't want either to do very well, but Barcelona can win for all I care as Mourninho has moaned about a good decision before I'm sure.

At the start of the year I was all for Barcelona in la liga but now im going with madrid. Mainly because I still wish Ade the best, but also because everyone says this barca team is "the best ever" and I strongly disagree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.