Pep Guardiola loses it!

It's good viewing...

I'm not fussed either way, as long as whoever wins batters United by 3 in the final.

Mourinho bangs on like this all the time, yet no one says he's lost it.

If Barca win, Pep will be hailed for going toe to toe with Mourinho, if they don't, it will be Keegan-esque rant.

Lets hope Barca go through, as they are a truely beautiful team to watch when in full flow, and Guardiola has taken them to the next level.

Love to see how he would handle a different team, not as talented as Barca, but would like him to succeed, as he seems an honest and good man.

What I got from that is he isn't getting involved in mind games, not that he's been beaten by them.

Mourinho is the king of wind ups, the only man to ever get under slur's skin and really beat him off the pitch before beating him on it. He controls the media

This press conference by Pep will cost him the game tonight! Barcelona players are not use to outbursts by there manager Madrid are!

Jose your laughing now but you have just made the biggest mistake of your life.

Yes you have rattled Pep but that will now backfire like you have never seen. The thing is Real Madrid have a team established of brilliant players that have all been bought bar a few like Casillas, Granero and a few youngsters they don't have the willingness to fight to the death for each other.

Barcelona on the other hand have all come through the youth they have played near enough all their lives together they have the barca spirit look at the players they have brought through the youth team. Puyol, valdes, pique, busquets, iniesta, xavi, messi, pedro the list goes on and Pep is also a barcelona legend and now Jose has pissed off Guardiola that Barca side will fight like fuck to make sure mourinho is embaressed. Its funny now but when they get stuffed barca will have the last laugh.

Godfather said:
What I got from that is he isn't getting involved in mind games, not that he's been beaten by them.
I agree with you on that one. Basically, Jose can talk off the pitch, but I'll do my talking on it....with a few 'fucks' thrown in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.