Pep Guardiola loses it!

Stillsy said:
Jose your laughing now but you have just made the biggest mistake of your life.

Yes you have rattled Pep but that will now backfire like you have never seen. The thing is Real Madrid have a team established of brilliant players that have all been bought bar a few like Casillas, Granero and a few youngsters they don't have the willingness to fight to the death for each other.

Barcelona on the other hand have all come through the youth they have played near enough all their lives together they have the barca spirit look at the players they have brought through the youth team. Puyol, valdes, pique, busquets, iniesta, xavi, messi, pedro the list goes on and Pep is also a barcelona legend and now Jose has pissed off Guardiola that Barca side will fight like fuck to make sure mourinho is embaressed. Its funny now but when they get stuffed barca will have the last laugh.

This is wrong imo because if Mourinho does 1 thing right all the time it is build an unbreakable bond and team spirit among his players. These players would do anything for him as seen in other teams like Chelsea and the not so talented by mentally tough Inter side that won the treble. What you have basically wrote there is what everyone writes about us and i bet it gets your back up big time when people question are mercenaries!!?

Hm, I don't see this as being directed at Mourinho at all. I see it as directed at Barca's own players. He's calling them to war so to speak, and he's trying to motivate them. They certainly looked flat the last couple of times against Real.

malg said:
Godfather said:
What I got from that is he isn't getting involved in mind games, not that he's been beaten by them.
I agree with you on that one. Basically, Jose can talk off the pitch, but I'll do my talking on it....with a few 'fucks' thrown in.

Exactly... Mourinho has got under Guardiola's skin, and angered him. The consequences of this will be interesting. Will Guardiola go all-out attack against Madrid, to try and shut Mourinho up on the pitch? If he does, it's advantage Jose. Nobody in the game plays defensively/counter-attacking football as well as Mourinho. This is the exact response Jose wanted. He has pushed Pep over the edge, so far he resorts to swearing in interviews. He isn't thinking before he speaks, so his tactics aren't going to be as precise, just more instinctive. Whether that is a good thing, you decide.

"Up until now we've had two groups of coaches," said the Portuguese. "[There's] a very small group who didn't talk about referees. Then there's a larger group, of which I'm included, of coaches that criticises referees when they make big mistakes.

"And with Pep's statements we've come to a third group, which is a one person group, who criticises good decisions made by the referee. I've never seen this before."

haha this is hilarious

How anyone can want Barcelona to lose because they're arrogant is brilliant, you must want Madrid to lose as well because their fans are just as bad. Just as long as either one beats United if they get there then thank you.

Maybe we should change the name of this thread to "Pep wins it!".

No matter if the red was fair or not (Bit harsh, but can see why given) Barca once again had the best chances and the majority of possession before the red.

Mourinho's complaints have become as tiring as Fergies and wengers constant whining. Mourinho said he would like to face Barca with 10 men. Well tell your players too stop flying in like idiots then. The 2 reds which I had seen before this game were spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.