Pep Guardiola loses it!

TheSituation said:
Jose is God.

Jose's a ****! Did you hear that shit today? He's actually lost the plot, he sounds like he's gone mental!

When a team has 80% possession on him everytime he plays them, with four times as much of the ball they'll get four times as many fouls and Mourinho's men will get four times as many cards. It's simple logic and Mourinho doesn't understand and thinks he's hard done to!<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:21 pm --<br /><br />
Citizenhill said:
How anyone can want Barcelona to lose because they're arrogant is brilliant, you must want Madrid to lose as well because their fans are just as bad. Just as long as either one beats United if they get there then thank you.

Yep!

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juventus, Internazionale, Milan, Ajax, Bayern Munchen... will all have fans just like the Rags and Liverpool... CUNTS! Their clubs are all the same, possibly with the exception of Bayern Munchen who I actually admire, especially Uli Hoeness (some of the things he says and does are spot on!).

If I had to choose I would support any clubs other than those above!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.