Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. I can imagine :)

Anyway, Messi should hurry up and retire. Coz these fucks might have been a threat had Messi been 3 to 4 years younger.
Now saying he didn't realise that Pep would cost so much. What did he seriously expect? Pep's under contract for another three years.

This is the kind of set up from opponents that will have commentators saying "City weren't at their best today". Not even focusing on how they up. I hope Mahrez and also Bernardo can help break teams down. For not being a striker, Bernardo has quite an eye for goal.

They’re probably quoting this, so no he hasn’t. At 9-28.

I love the the bit at the beginning ".... as Jamie and PHIL know...". Carragher can be heard sniggering and the look on Gary Neville's face is priceless.
A good interview; Pep is fascinating to listen to and everyone in his presence seem to be in awe of him. We are truly blessed to have such a fantastic manager, let's enjoy every single minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.