Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually think the subs were the right ones at the time (although could've taken Dinho or Walker off for Gundo) but don't get why Sterling was moved to the left and Jesus as a RW-CF hybrid. It just messed up the team balance going forward. The biggest fault tonight apart from that wasn't the tactics or team performance, it was that every individual were piss poor and couldn't control the ball.

But the team were nervous, lack of control , shit passing is product of that. Its on Pep that every time we are under serious pressure we cant string 3 passes together. Just like its on every coach these kind of issues. Too many players cant handle pressure and Pep needs to fix that somehow.

Otherwise its rinse and repeat

Actually think the subs were the right ones at the time (although could've taken Dinho or Walker off for Gundo) but don't get why Sterling was moved to the left and Jesus as a RW-CF hybrid. It just messed up the team balance going forward. The biggest fault tonight apart from that wasn't the tactics or team performance, it was that every individual were piss poor and couldn't control the ball.

Personally I think he should have made one or maybe two changes at HT we were that bad

did his cat get run over before the game? Much like the players he didn't seem too up for this one, either.

Pep was just as off as the players were. Just sat in his chair all game sulking and throwing his hands in the air whenever we fucked up.

But the team were nervous, lack of control , shit passing is product of that. Its on Pep that every time we are under serious pressure we cant string 3 passes together. Just like its on every coach these kind of issues. Too many players cant handle pressure and Pep needs to fix that somehow.

Otherwise its rinse and repeat

Not a great sign going into the CL in a few weeks.

I think we will beat Shalke, but put us up against even what seems to be a struggling Madrid side and I think we will crumble.

It seems as if something is pissing him off,i can only guess that it may be our lack of(or inability?) spending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.