Status
Not open for further replies.
Can understand his frustration, every training we no doubt do passing drills since 2016, yet too often we pass like mid table team all of a sudden. Just compare our passing to his Bayern and Barca teams. Big difference. Though this could suggest some of our players arent technically as good obviously. FBs especially

Something not 100% right with Pep. He must be - and looks - shattered. That's 3 times in just over a month that he has looked disinterested (and I say "looks" because I'm not saying he is) and also his team looked half arsed. I'd rather him have a total break in the summer and have 2/3 months off whilst Arteta runs pre season so he can come back refreshed, or else I'm worried he'll do one at the end of the season. You can't keep up the intensity shown in the Amazon doc. It's just not humanly possible. Hope I'm barking up the wrong tree though and he is actually a machine that'l keep going

Something not 100% right with Pep. He must be - and looks - shattered. That's 3 times in just over a month that he has looked disinterested (and I say "looks" because I'm not saying he is) and also his team looked half arsed. I'd rather him have a total break in the summer and have 2/3 months off whilst Arteta runs pre season so he can come back refreshed, or else I'm worried he'll do one at the end of the season. You can't keep up the intensity shown in the Amazon doc. It's just not humanly possible. Hope I'm barking up the wrong tree though and he is actually a machine that'l keep going
The look on his face was one of disgust.

If Pep feels he cant do it anymore he will inform the club early so have the time to find new coach. He wont "do one" at last minute.

Taking Sané off for Jesus was a very strange decision.
The last thing that game needed was Newcastle getting narrower.

He got the team right bar Danilo just failed to motivate the players or show any encouragement whatsoever. And his personal dislike or whatever it is of Sane is costing us. That said, I’ve never seen so many players have such bad games. They looked like they’d been on the piss last night and they were almost as bad in the same fixture last season. They need to look at how they prepare for this game because flying to Newcastle or whatever it is they’re doing is badly affecting their performances - manager included.

Taking Sané off for Jesus was a very strange decision.
The last thing that game needed was Newcastle getting narrower.

Subbing Sane when things are not working for us is becoming a pattern. One that would make me pissed on Sane's place. He's type of player that can bring something out of his hat even when he's worst on the pitch and he wasn't that one tonight. Fought more than most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.