Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep looked dejected tonight , but it was simply the players not performing and not delivering on all the work he has done in the last few days , he obviously had a plan and new what Benitez would do , our players didnt carry it out ,we were 2nd best in every challenge and lost to a more committed team , if your a manager at any level and your employees didnt carry out your instructions , you would be really pissed off. Pep is a perfectionist and i wouldnt like to be a City player on the training pitch tomorrow , he will rightly give them both barrells

He probably did that after Palace and Leicester and about month from that, here we are. Too many are just complacent. Its very difficult to get rid of complacency, its the worst problem for any coach surely.

One thing is for sure, sitting on his arse bitching to Arteta will solve nothing.

Completely different demeanour this season imo, he's the one person I didn't think would lose any hunger.

This is the 3rd time this has happened now with 3 different managers so I'm not going to blame Guardiola.

I never fancy late kick-off midweek games of ours. Looks like we often turn to CL City in them. Slow, lethargic, playing with pressure.

Can't Blame Joe now. you get no bonus points for posession( the 4 games we have lost i'd imagine we had 70% of it.) I though the preferred tactic was a pacy winger(or fullback) each side hit the end line and rip it across the box not this cutting back shite all the time.we have lost something along the way and it's killing us. Some of the passing back and forth would put you to sleep to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.