Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so he was on a three year, then extended two? Am I right?

So Summer 2021 it ends at present? And he wants another year after that? I’d take that in a heartbeat.

So Summer 2021 it ends at present? And he wants another year after that? I’d take that in a heartbeat.
Right. I reckon he'll extend this or next summer until 2022, it's hardly possible to plan beyond that.

FIFA CWC will be launched in the summer of 2021, I think Pep wouldn't want to miss it.

Last edited:
His frustration at the line of questioning is palpable. As someone who clearly is obsessed with the game, I'm sure he is wondering why journalists want to talk about anything but the game.

Another contract, not year.he said he had 2 more years on his contract and after that 'another one'.

When he sssa another one, he was talking about the contract, not years. :)

Right. I reckon he'll extend this or next summer until 2022, it's hardly possible to plan beyond that.

FIFA CWC will be launched in the summer of 2021, I think Pep wouldn't want to miss it.

Well at least we’ve found Tolmie’s twitter account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.