Pep Guardiola press conference 1:30pm

This is a media press conference. If they live streamed it there would be no point in having it at all. it's to brief the media.

It'll be up later.

Nice to have a manager who I'll actually watch, because you couldnt pay me to watch Pellers atrociusly boring ones.

For tabloid-addicted media, Pep's PCs will also be quite boring tbh. He doesnt like talking about non-football matters, drama, trolling other managers, trolling other clubs, whining, ego-riding, etc. Hes far too decent, far too respectful for that. So media will hate him for it and try to constantly nail him. But bcoz Pep is inherently charming, it is still worth watching him to catch some gems he will throw at times! And of course if u like his way of thinking about football, u will never get enough of Pep! Hoping English media respects the man & makes best use of his thinking & ideas - will go a long way in changing this country's approach to the beautiful game!

Just for clarification: if Pep will be asked about one particular player, let's say, Yaya, he will no doubt say that how he's a top, top, top player who has great work rate on the pitch, yet he can sell him even just days after the praise. :) This happened with Dante at Bayern, for example.

Of course if u want to sell your asset, u dont dismiss it as crap!!!! And Pep rarely disses any player in press conferences. Media pimps dont need to know everything!

What odds one of the jurnos opens with a question about the shite?

I hope Pep is ready to take on the rag loving cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.