Pep has a straightener with Tebas

Somebody should point out to Teabag that the Spanish giants (and ironically Juventus) still harbour hopes of forming a European Super League. So instead of focusing on mainly City & PSG he should be focusing on keeping his own fucking house in order (not to mention the vast debt that both Barca and Real Madrid have accumulated on his watch)

I want to know why they allowed Joel Glazer to put a statement on our own website extolling the virtues of membership of the Super League.
Perhaps the reason the club didn’t put anything on the social media, no one from the club commented on it, and the only quote to appear on our website was from our fiercest rivals and key drivers of the project, and the fact we were last in and first out, were all related somehow…?

the sense of entitlement out of Spain is astonishing, why does he think clubs should just sell them their best players and don’t have the right to try and keep them?

uefa should tell the fat **** to do one and sort their own houses out.

But you say it was a “huge mistake”, what’s been the net impact of the decision that was made?
The net impact has been that we threw away a huge opportunity to end a lot of the criticism of the club by the media. We could have spun the PR to be the club that didn't sell out. It also would have given us the moral high ground over United & Liverpool - not as that is any big deal to be fair. I just think we got railroaded into it by the fear of missing out on a new gravy train. We didn't think it through. Yes we pulled out sharpish, but the damage was done. We had signed up. However, all speculation. That was then and this is now.

017Kl8g.jpg

The net impact has been that we threw away a huge opportunity to end a lot of the criticism of the club by the media. We could have spun the PR to be the club that didn't sell out. It also would have given us the moral high ground over United & Liverpool - not as that is any big deal to be fair. I just think we got railroaded into it by the fear of missing out on a new gravy train. We didn't think it through. Yes we pulled out sharpish, but the damage was done. We had signed up. However, all speculation. That was then and this is now.
Do you think not signing up turned the tide for PSG?

Perhaps the reason the club didn’t put anything on the social media, no one from the club commented on it, and the only quote to appear on our website was from our fiercest rivals and key drivers of the project, and the fact we were last in and first out, were all related somehow…?
Yup. I was livid at the time but it kind of makes sense now in hindsight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.