Pep interview.

Great interview. I can’t help thinking he’s pulling a fast one though. Telling us its all down to the players.Yeh right Pep..
Thanks for posting.

The perfect storm, the best manager/coach at the peak of his powers, the best run club in world football, the finest squad of talent ever assembled at a football club ( on and off the pitch), we are truly privileged to be alive to witness this at OUR club.

Soak it in, revel in it and rejoice because it will NEVER get better than this and it WILL change one day.

After seeing his tears and how tired he looked on Sunday I was certain he was going to call it a day this week, looks like I was wrong

After seeing his tears and how tired he looked on Sunday I was certain he was going to call it a day this week, looks like I was wrong
I thought the total opposite, it's brought him and the club even closer.

Where is he going to get better than he has now?

I think he now genuinely gets us as a fan base and club, he gets the city of Manchester, he loves the rivalry and passion with the scousers.

The perfect storm, the best manager/coach at the peak of his powers, the best run club in world football, the finest squad of talent ever assembled at a football club ( on and off the pitch), we are truly privileged to be alive to witness this at OUR club.

Soak it in, revel in it and rejoice because it will NEVER get better than this and it WILL change one day.
Agree with most of that but no chance this is the finest squad of talent. Nothing beats Pep’s Barca team in 2010-2012.

Agree with most of that but no chance this is the finest squad of talent. Nothing beats Pep’s Barca team in 2010-2012.
disagree, Messi apart, with the additions planned this summer I think we will be at least as good if not better.

The mental strength and consistency of this squad is simply incredible.

The way the club recovered from the Madrid game was incredible and should not be underestimated in anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.