Pep meets Sheikh Mansour

I wonder if the sofa's real leather. Very expensive they are, so he may well, and quite rightly in these hard-hittin' times, have noseyed down to Gt Clowes St and picked himself up a plastic bargain. Well played I said, the more money available to Pep, the better. The Sheikh, he'll stop at nothing (except maybe Bensons for Beds - they're shit.)
Looks like that split skin cheap stuff to me, bloody cheapskates.

Everything is nice and good with us, everything is on the up. Young fans loving City; the infrastructure growing at a tremendous rate around the world; the general feel good factor all of this amalgamates to create. I dare say my disdain for Coventry has even abated a bit from when they stayed up and we went down on the start of a drop to the bottom of the footballing world.

Having tried the 'white dress', a kilt and my balls in a fridge, I can assure you the latter is nothing like the other two :O

4929cf252aaefbaa25ff72d351777fbf.jpg
Now there’s a visual I can’t shake, unlike your tackle in the fridge.

Sheikh Mansour pointing to Pep where he will place the 3rd Premier League title :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.