Pep - no signings coming in in January

I’d love to see if you appear in real life as I imagine you? A cross between Roy Cropper and Norris Cole with a dash of Schofield to add the smug. You never post anything but a sarcastic response to people pal in a patronising manner.

There is a report button you could press and the Mods will deal with me
I expect people to read posts properly, as you didn’t, before posting sarcastic crap.
So you didn't say Tiredness is a shit excuse - my bad (could have swore you did mind)

When things go against you like referees constantly being inconsistent with how they referee our players to others and any shot by opponents go in its the mental fatigue thats the problem. Everthing going liverpolls way if course they aint tired
I’m not sure we’ve been too hard done to by refs this year. Was far worse last year.

There is a report button you could press and the Mods will deal with me

So you didn't say Tiredness is a shit excuse - my bad (could have swore you did mind)
Go look back I was quoting Meesh I think, agreeing with him that fans blaming tiredness is a shit excuse. Then I responded to blue B4 the moon, I think, that our players hadn’t used the excuse. Your still doing the patronising bit with that Mod comment. I get that you thrive off being a tit on here but just give shit like that a rest.

Hes right though meesh, we have far too many entitled fans these days

Yes we have,and I'm as guilty as the next man for it ....at times,but I'm old enough to remember when losing 8 on the bounce was the norm,it's just amazing how so many can suddenly fall out of form at the same time,when we have such a great squad,and as many keep banging on about what happened last season.

I still,(whether stupidly or not) believe we will win the league this season,but must admit I'm worried a little also that we might not,but there is no point going on about he needs a rest and he does and he does etc etc,we have to work with what we got like last season,and the manager is the one who is supposed to sort it,let's hope he can.

This time last season we were exactly in the same position (fighting for all 4) as we are today,but somehow find ourselves third,down to the shell shock of the Townsend goal ? I dunno if that is the reason,but last season there was no way we were getting beat at home off Crystal Palace,in fact as reported since that defeat,28 years ago since they last did it to us in Manchester,and that was an own goal that day,so if that makes a supporter entitled then so be it,we have come a long way since those days haven't we ?

Go look back I was quoting Meesh I think, agreeing with him that fans blaming tiredness is a shit excuse. Then I responded to blue B4 the moon, I think, that our players hadn’t used the excuse. Your still doing the patronising bit with that Mod comment. I get that you thrive off being a tit on here but just give shit like that a rest.
No I am not being patronising, if you feel my comments are inappropriate or breaking the CoC, then hit the report button. The fact you haven't tells me something.

Actually, this this is your second consecutive post where you have gotten personal. Why is that, do you struggle with grown ups challenging your posts?

Yes you were mate,and are spot on,tiredness is bullshit I agree

Yes we have,and I'm as guilty as the next man for it ....at times,but I'm old enough to remember when losing 8 on the bounce was the norm,it's just amazing how so many can suddenly fall out of form at the same time,when we have such a great squad,and as many keep banging on about what happened last season.

I still,(whether stupidly or not) believe we will win the league this season,but must admit I'm worried a little also that we might not,but there is no point going on about he needs a rest and he does and he does etc etc,we have to work with what we got like last season,and the manager is the one who is supposed to sort it,let's hope he can.

This time last season we were exactly in the same position (fighting for all 4) as we are today,but somehow find ourselves third,down to the shell shock of the Townsend goal ? I dunno if that is the reason,but last season there was no way we were getting beat at home off Crystal Palace,in fact as reported since that defeat,28 years ago since they last did it to us in Manchester,and that was an own goal that day,so if that makes a supporter entitled then so be it,we have come a long way since those days haven't we ?

Mate, I agree with every word of that post. I too believe the league is there for the taking. It will become very interesting as to what Peps mindset will be regarding the FA Cup should we get within a point or two of the Dippers in these next couple of weeks.

No I am not being patronising, if you feel my comments are inappropriate or breaking the CoC, then hit the report button. The fact you haven't tells me something.

Actually, this this is your second consecutive post where you have gotten personal. Why is that, do you struggle with grown ups challenging your posts?
Haha if you don’t think you’re patronising then fair enough that’s your issue. Don’t try baiting me mate. You crack on doing your thing.

Apparently Fabregas is available. Could he provide cover for Dinho?
These days he does play a bit deeper doesn't he? Or would it be like having another Gundongan?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.