Pep - no signings coming in in January

We need a left back and a central midfielder, but we'll have to wait until summer. Laporte is the one I like the most and convinces playing on the left-back and Gundogan loved his work in the position of Fernandinho against Hoffenhaim, since Gundogan playing more forward is showing lazy and lazy in the recovery of the ball and in the position he played On Wednesday he was participatory, with good ball out and fast removing balls.

It’s funny how we all have different opinions. I love Laporte - I think he’s absolute class but I’m not at all convinced of him at left back. Against Hoffenheim in Germany I thought he looked well dodgy at left back - nothing like the assured player he looks at centre back. Personally I think Delph is our best option at LB.

We need a left back and a central midfielder, but we'll have to wait until summer. Laporte is the one I like the most and convinces playing on the left-back and Gundogan loved his work in the position of Fernandinho against Hoffenhaim, since Gundogan playing more forward is showing lazy and lazy in the recovery of the ball and in the position he played On Wednesday he was participatory, with good ball out and fast removing balls.
Fast removing balls (snigger snigger)

It’s funny how we all have different opinions. I love Laporte - I think he’s absolute class but I’m not at all convinced of him at left back. Against Hoffenheim in Germany I thought he looked well dodgy at left back - nothing like the assured player he looks at centre back. Personally I think Delph is our best option at LB.

Delph is slow and does not play well attached to the line, also I have not seen him overflow and reach the bottom line by throwing a good center, I've also seen him make mistakes that have complicated games, I prefer delph in midfield . Obviously I prefer Laporte as a central defender but of the 3 alternatives we have for the left-back to replace Mendy, who I saw best defend and project in attack is Laporte, I still remember his match in Anfield Road, annulling the overrated Salah.

Absolutely this .
After losing one player to chelsea whom he really wanted he is playing it super safe this time . If someone comes up that looks tasty he will bite and then say post transfer that he had no intention of signing anyone but opportunity knocked and hey, it was too good to turn away .

Hope so, we do need cover for Ferdy

DuaU-qeX4AEKYJ5.jpg

Yangel Herrera trains with the first team today, our Fernandinho cover?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.