Pep - no signings coming in in January

Delph is slow and does not play well attached to the line, also I have not seen him overflow and reach the bottom line by throwing a good center, I've also seen him make mistakes that have complicated games, I prefer delph in midfield . Obviously I prefer Laporte as a central defender but of the 3 alternatives we have for the left-back to replace Mendy, who I saw best defend and project in attack is Laporte, I still remember his match in Anfield Road, annulling the overrated Salah.

How did he ‘annul’ Salah in that game? He made the glaring error of showing the extremely one footed Salah on to his stronger left foot for the third. Delph is a far better option for us as a left back in my opinion.

As for the ‘throwing a good centre’ bollocks, what sport have you been watching?

Delph is slow and does not play well attached to the line, also I have not seen him overflow and reach the bottom line by throwing a good center, I've also seen him make mistakes that have complicated games, I prefer delph in midfield . Obviously I prefer Laporte as a central defender but of the 3 alternatives we have for the left-back to replace Mendy, who I saw best defend and project in attack is Laporte, I still remember his match in Anfield Road, annulling the overrated Salah.
Que?

He has 8 International caps. I don't know if that qualifies him to have a work permit. Hopefully he does have one.

As an added point - Wikipedia has him down as being 6 foot tall. Bonus.
He is good to go. Looking at the rules it is based upon FIFA rankings of the team and percentage of international matches played. Venezuela are ranked 29th in the world so for a player to qualify they need to have played at least 60% of the senior international matches over the last 2 years. But for players under 21, like Yangel this is reduced to over the last year. So he more than qualifies

Rules are here....
https://www.inbrief.co.uk/football-law/footballer-work-permits/

I understand he was very good when he was playing in the MLS, if he can prove to be as good in the premiership remains to be seen. But he must be pretty decent to play in the senior international side from being only 19.

How did he ‘annul’ Salah in that game? He made the glaring error of showing the extremely one footed Salah on to his stronger left foot for the third. Delph is a far better option for us as a left back in my opinion.

As for the ‘throwing a good centre’ bollocks, what sport have you been watching?

I remember more errors from Delph than from Laporte playing from left-back, it is obvious that it is not their natural position.
There throw the ball to the area I think they call cross, here it is called center.

I remember more errors from Delph than from Laporte playing from left-back, it is obvious that it is not their natural position.
There throw the ball to the area I think they call cross, here it is called center.

Fair play mate, I thought you were trying to invent a new hipster football term haha.

Yeah delph’s crossing isn’t great but he’s normally paired with Sane which reduces the need for an overlap. I’d still like a proper left back to come in the summer though. Chilwell would fit the bill.

Fair play mate, I thought you were trying to invent a new hipster football term haha.

Yeah delph’s crossing isn’t great but he’s normally paired with Sane which reduces the need for an overlap. I’d still like a proper left back to come in the summer though. Chilwell would fit the bill.

Delph has not done badly of left side, but we lack attack in that area, at least yesterday I saw Delph better going to the attack, but we need a real competition for Mendy, so that he does not believe to have the position insured and not relax

My language is Spanish, so any writing mistake I hope it can be understood in the forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.