Pep - no signings coming in in January

Delph has not done badly of left side, but we lack attack in that area, at least yesterday I saw Delph better going to the attack, but we need a real competition for Mendy, so that he does not believe to have the position insured and not relax

My language is Spanish, so any writing mistake I hope it can be understood in the forum.
I dont think its the language barrier thats the problem.

I dont think its the language barrier thats the problem.

I mean as much writing errors as there may be and some ask what I wanted to say, the other about the opinions, each person has theirs, I'm a very frank boy and do not seek to write what others want to read, surely that It will not please others, but I really do not care, I care more about being an honest boy and writing what I really think.

I mean as much writing errors as there may be and some ask what I wanted to say, the other about the opinions, each person has theirs, I'm a very frank boy and do not seek to write what others want to read, surely that It will not please others, but I really do not care, I care more about being an honest boy and writing what I really think.

Yep,your previous account was the same.

Hi Frank. Welcome to the forum.

Richarlison > Gabriel Jesús...Only me and Pep can see things that others can not see.

55e2590a9005c828dcb446ebe0d0f2bb

0_JS171051492.jpg

Delph is slow and does not play well attached to the line, also I have not seen him overflow and reach the bottom line by throwing a good center, I've also seen him make mistakes that have complicated games, I prefer delph in midfield . Obviously I prefer Laporte as a central defender but of the 3 alternatives we have for the left-back to replace Mendy, who I saw best defend and project in attack is Laporte, I still remember his match in Anfield Road, annulling the overrated Salah.

Did you used to do the commentary on Boston goals?

Pep isnt the type to blab his intentions. he said the same last january. and ended up with LaPorte With the summer early closure maybe changing mindsets things could differ However unless one of our top targets becomes gettable ,i suspect we will get the Sky sources are telling us crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.