Pep - no signings coming in in January

when mendy is fit
Just because they are close fiends/colleagues and communicate openly doesn't mean he hasn't been let down.
why let down ? jorginho was from all accounts nailed on everything agreed then he did the dirty on us,he was the player we wanted,pep wont agree to signing a make do player,its the real deal or nothing with pep

when mendy is fit

why let down ? jorginho was from all accounts nailed on everything agreed then he did the dirty on us,he was the player we wanted,pep wont agree to signing a make do player,its the real deal or nothing with pep

I think you are knocking at an empty house, he's made his mind up the useless twats at City fucked up.

I shall tune in tomorrow 9am and I expect (something always attributed by the RDAHMeedya to the shittiest signing the Swamp Donkeys manage) the best bit of business in the entire transfer window, and to be included in the squad for Thursday and be instrumental in sending the Koppites back down the East Lancs with their welfare tails between their legs! But then again I've had a few disappointing New Years in the past!

I shall tune in tomorrow 9am and I expect (something always attributed by the RDAHMeedya to the shittiest signing the Swamp Donkeys manage) the best bit of business in the entire transfer window, and to be included in the squad for Thursday and be instrumental in sending the Koppites back down the East Lancs with their welfare tails between their legs! But then again I've had a few disappointing New Years in the past!

Happy New Year to you .

Problem is I see us having only a handful of "World Class elite players" and 4 of them are ageing. (Vinny ,Kun, Silva & Fern) .That just leaves KdB at that elite world class level . Others have potential yes (Sane, Sterling????) the rest are realistically squad makeweights.
Unless we start replacing that top quality then its 2012 all over.

PS I started drinking early. happy new year

Last edited:
I understand that negotiating transfers is much harder in January and clubs are reluctant to let players go. However, I do think there is value in getting players in, letting them settle for 5 months and get them to hit the ground running next season. Laporte and VVD are just 2 recent examples of this.

I understand that negotiating transfers is much harder in January and clubs are reluctant to let players go. However, I do think there is value in getting players in, letting them settle for 5 months and get them to hit the ground running next season. Laporte and VVD are just 2 recent examples of this.
Both came from teams not in the c/l as far as I can see the players we are looking at are still in the c/l, so are very unlikely to move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.