Pep red cafe doping thread?

Every team means every team buddy. I can tell by looking at them a mile away(I've an educated opinion on this as a former sports coach and I stepped down as President of a sporting body over doping being rampant and ignored).

You think certain players on top teams just happen to look better than a bodybuilders physique despite not being one?

I'll not name names publicly, but it's very clear certain players are using nandrolone/HGH and other substances.
Well, Rooney and Franny both deffo innocent

Anyone read the conspiracy theories on red cafe.both peps barca and this city team are using performance enhancing drugs to perform better and longer.some of them are classics how can this city team run for so long they must be cheating just like his barca team. wtf are these cry babies on?

It may stem from this article written a week ago by Ewan McKenna for the the Independent. Raises a lot of questions relating to doping in football. Doesn’t, mention City but infers football is not as clean as it makes out and probably widespread.

https://www.independent.ie/sport/so...ople-might-not-like-the-answers-36943284.html

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.