Pep red cafe doping thread?

Didn't seem to bother them when they were regularly smashing the transfer record a few years back.

In 1979, we broke the transfer record when we signed some guy called Steve Daley.

Since then, the Rag's have broken the transfer record 4 times (Robson, Cole, Veron & Camel Gob) before we bought Robinho at £32.5M (which was surpassed when the Dipper's bought Andy Carrol for £35M).

Then there was Pogbad.........

This could well be the end of City's spending and God knows how much Utd. are gonna spend this summer. Basically they are just sad and bitter about how far they have fallen behind us....I think the term is "grasping at straws".

You would like to see a rebuff of this with facts,figures, and stats....but I think we should go down the ‘feck off raggy hypocritical scum’ route.
Feel much better for it.

You would like to see a rebuff of this with facts,figures, and stats....but I think we should go down the ‘feck off raggy hypocritical scum’ route.
Feel much better for it.
In all honesty.....where would you start.
I read a bit of it and it really reads like they are trying to convince themselves they're right.
Best not get involved in that nonsense.
It's always been about the money. Trying to prove your money is better than our money is ridiculous. They talk themselves round in circles.

Quite a few on here said the same about Leicester which was equally ridiculous and leaves us open to claims of hypocrisy when others say the same about us and we complain about it.

Quite a few? It was dozens of posters, and they are no where to be seen on this thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.