Pep sending a message?

not surprised he’s pissed off when you remember Sterling has fluffed all of these chances so early into the season in games we didn’t win

The general point is absolutely correct. The posts about Garcia have been affected, badly, by his likely move back to Spain. If he had brought in THB, and he had a poor few minutes, nobody would say Jack. I'm not a huge fan of Garcia's but the poison he receives on here, now he hasn't signed a contract, is ridiculous.

Not true in most cases & especially not mine & yes, if it was THB you could say he did actually deserve being picked, on merit, which is the point.

Mahrez and Sterling did something similar. Are you happy to accept them.
Mahrez told Leicester he wouldn't be renewing his contract.
If Messi said he wanted to leave Barcelona and head elsewhere is that not the same.
It is Pep that is picking the player and Spain management that are selecting him for international duty.
I wouldn't pick him because of his footballing ability, not that he wishes to move elsewhere.
Pep had several choices such as promoting THB, keeping Adarabioyo , continuing with Fernandinho as a centre half. He didn't do these.

Slightly different we paid over £100m for Sterling and Mahreaz's services , if you want to debate a subject then perhaps you should show some context

Performance judgements are often flawed when emotion gets in the way.

Except it's not flawed is it ? Imagine Mark Hughes pulling this crap with a Welsh ex rag kid ? He'd have been hung.

I've seen some proper shite City teams & I can't think of one which Garcia would have taken the place of either centre back. The only player I can think of who was as nondescript is Darren Wassel.

It's favouritism, end of.

Take advantage? We offer those facilities and they tempt players away from other clubs to come to us. We have no objection about players leaving their clubs to come to us and we have taken advantage of the situation in reverse. All players are entitled to leave at the end of their contract. The point of our academy is that it acts as a consistent income stream and also produces some players who will be brought into the first-team squad. We are not slavers - these are free men who can choose to play where they wish. Your post reads like the rant of a spoiled child and though as a fan I am disappointed when anyone we wish to keep wants to leave, I have the right to leave my employer no matter what is on the table or how much they want me to stay.

Please let me know the income stream achieved with Garcia's impending transfer, not other players , this is specifically about Garcia , as your the f*cking adult amongst us.

Except it's not flawed is it ? Imagine Mark Hughes pulling this crap with a Welsh ex rag kid ? He'd have been hung.

I've seen some proper shite City teams & I can't think of one which Garcia would have taken the place of either centre back. The only player I can think of who was as nondescript is Darren Wassel.

Not even Alan Kernaghan..................... :) ??

You are entitled to your opinion and, of course, I disagree that there is a bias because of his nationality. He is recognised as a fine young centre back who has been valued at Barcelona, here, and throughout the age groups of the Spanish national side; it is also why we bought him. When he leaves, I will wish him well. I won't be disappointed as I look forward to THB and Mbete's progress.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.