Pep sending a message?

How can you make that a negative?? We were 4 or 5 nil up, and we managed to rest a key player for 20 mins!! I really can’t believe this forum sometimes, it appears people will be negative at any and every opportunity
I would suggest people are saying Garcia shouldn't be on the bench to come on, due to the fact he doesn't want to be here and all we are doing is giving him experience so Barca can benefit, maybe having THB on the bench instead would have been the better course to follow and at 5-0, we are blooding one for our own future.

I may be wrong but that was my take on his complaint.

Don't think he can ever claim that he has been treated badly whilst at City.

He would have been dropped by other clubs for his statement of intent regarding his contract. I would like to think that Pep has only played him due to injuries etc , but I don't actually believe that is the case. Garcia is lucky imo to be getting a place in the team or even on the bench now that our senior defenders are fit.

The young players should be getting the place taken by Garcia .
I don't think he would because we have remained professional. Some are advocating unprofessional treatment of him, have become abusive about his performances and I am suggesting that is not the way to go.

I do think Peps starting to take a tougher line with the players

that said Rodri swings between abysmal and average at best and he starts every single game

He is a U17 European cup winner with Spain; a U17 World Cup runner up with Spain and a U19 World Cup winner with Spain. He received his first full international call up in August.

So he played in some decent kids teams & a bit part for Spain, who have a 97 year old cb, & selected by another of the clique.

Does this mean all the other kids who have similar backgrounds are also 'fine' players, irrespective of what they actually do, on the pitch ?

I don't think he would because we have remained professional. Some are advocating unprofessional treatment of him, have become abusive about his performances and I am suggesting that is not the way to go.

Not a problem for me.

I just want him gone asap then there is no issue or hints of favouritism regarding his place in the squad. Full international for Spain or not.

So he played in some decent kids teams & a bit part for Spain, who have a 97 year old cb, & selected by another of the clique.

Does this mean all the other kids who have similar backgrounds are also 'fine' players, irrespective of what they actually do, on the pitch ?
I am actually laughing out loud at your post; I did say you had a superpower!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.