Pep sending a message?

Something needed changing, things were getting a bit too predictable, I'm glad Pep has said this.
Fergie fell out with loads of big names, he just fucked them off, part of his greatness.

This is refreshing to hear. Someone like Bernardo for example needs about a month or so out of the team to get himself sorted then see if he can come back hopefully refreshed and back to form.

Under Pep's rotation system every player seems to play every other game, so where is the incentive to play well? Whether you have an absolute stormer or the worst game of your life you know you're automatically gonna be out of the team the next game and back in it the game after. Unless you're KDB or Walker. Or Ederson. It not only makes players complacent it makes it hard for players who have had a good game to build up any sort of momentum.

You seem to have the right idea now Pep, pick players in form. Not just rotating the same 3 or 4 in and out every other game for the sheer hell of it.

I know, my comment was a little tongue in cheek.

Could of brought one of the youngsters off the bench to give them a run out and a bit of experience.

;-)
Besides the 2 we did? ;)

Perhaps if some of the (even) younger lads had been there we could have used them but I'm blaming that on the reversion to the 3 sub rule and the selfish lower league clubs who voted for it. This is the lower league clubs who claimed it wouldn't be fair as the higher league clubs have a stronger 25 man squad. The higher league clubs were (presumably) worried about injuries in this crazy season and I hope it comes back to bite the lower clubs in the arse.

He has got a big decision to make if they all perform fantastic in training then,can only pick 11 to start a game.

He will get it wrong again no doubt sometimes,all managers do,but don't moan that there are too many games.

It's rotation for me,pure and simple,and the run of next 12 league games,2 on paper are tricky,maximum points from at least ten is a must to have a go for title again.

Until the 70th minute when he brought Garcia on!
Did the BT commentary show or even mention Garcia coming on? I didnt see it l just saw him playing and thought how did that happen. I had a slight streaming prob for very brief periods but l didn't think any were enough to miss a substitution.

both probably had their best games in city colours so it might be explaining the choice
Doesnt expla8n why he picked them though if he was going off performances to date.....mahrez one good game in 10.....mendy scored a goal but still struggles to defend against a shit team and has to resort to pulling opponents shirts as they are running away from him...plus the numerous miss hit crosses

Whatever the reason it was vindicated as both had great games.
They had better games..but par for tge ciurse with Mahrez...one good game on a number of bad ones......merndy scored ok but the guy still cant defend ( his heading for a pro footballer is rank amateurish and he cannot tackle) ....

Neither are anywhere near good enough consistently

Doesnt expla8n why he picked them though if he was going off performances to date.....mahrez one good game in 10.....mendy scored a goal but still struggles to defend against a shit team and has to resort to pulling opponents shirts as they are running away from him...plus the numerous miss hit crosses
So when proved to have been right he was still wrong to do it ?

Until the 70th minute when he brought Garcia on!
How can you make that a negative?? We were 4 or 5 nil up, and we managed to rest a key player for 20 mins!! I really can’t believe this forum sometimes, it appears people will be negative at any and every opportunity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.