Pep sending a message?

Slightly different we paid over £100m for Sterling and Mahreaz's services , if you want to debate a subject then perhaps you should show some context
Not sure what you mean.
Garcia does not want to renew his contract and wants to leave for another club.
Mahrez did the same. Told Leicester that he would not be renewing a contract and wanted to leave for another club.
It sounds the same to me.

My understanding is that that is far from the case. He has simply declined to sign a new contract as all professionals have a right to. We had the same reaction from people about Sancho. Why do we expect such loyalty from players who left their former clubs to come to us? They are not fans. I am not asking you to support the player: I am asking you not to be so vitriolic about a teenager who has been picked for a few minutes to close out the game.
Garcia has not acted professional at all. He is an employee of Mcfc who when offered a new deal acted duplicitously towards the club and his manager.

I do not expect loyalty but I do expect a young player when given a chance in the first team to sign an extension when offered.

The contract will enable City to receive a proper transfer fee for the world class training and coaching he has received.

We have been shafted by this young cule and it is annoying that he has taken playing time away from other young CBs at the club.

His conduct towards our club is not good enough and should not be accepted by Pep or the Board. We are not a training centre for Barcelona.

Not sure what you mean.
Mahrez did the same. Told Leicester that he would not be renewing a contract and wanted to leave for another club.
wrong . we paid the going rate. Barca and Garcia have tried to low ball us. i don't actually rate him but if Barca do they should pay up.

Garcia has not acted professional at all. He is an employee of Mcfc who when offered a new deal acted duplicitously towards the club and his manager.

I do not expect loyalty but I do expect a young player when given a chance in the first team to sign an extension when offered.

The contract will enable City to receive a proper transfer fee for the world class training and coaching he has received.

We have been shafted by this young cule and it is annoying that he has taken playing time away from other young CBs at the club.

His conduct towards our club is not good enough and should not be accepted by Pep or the Board. We are not a training centre for Barcelona.
And nor are they for us - we poached him as the jewel of their academy.

Nobody here is privy to his contract negotiations either, other than he has decided not to extend.

Not sure what you mean.

Garcia leaves for free , we pay the going rate for Mahrez £65m , exactly the same then

And nor are they for us - we poached him as the jewel of their academy.

Nobody here is privy to his contract negotiations either, other than he has decided not to extend.

According to you its "slavery" , he's probably earned £1m a year (£20k a week ) he has allegedly turned down £60k a week over 4 years (around £10m) he lives in a £1m apartment in central Manchester and turns up to his slavery work place in a top of the range Mercedes GL (£150k) , not bad for a 20 year old.
If thats slavery , i will have some of that.

Garcia leaves for free , we pay the going rate for Mahrez £65m , exactly the same then
You may have a point there but I think we should have come to a financial agreement with Barcelona in the summer and got rid.
Very few rate him on the forum and I haven't a clue what he is really worth.
I have seen various valuations of him and we could have made a profit.
Pep and the City board thought otherwise though and if Stones hadn't come along so well in the last few weeks we'd be seeing even more of Garcia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.