Pep sending a message?

Presumably because he didn't start the last 2 premier league games and Pep's been using his postmatch press conference to repeatedly say he needs to do better and score goals if he wants to play?

You're in a 12 page thread about how Pep's been sending a message to players - Sterling chief among them - with his remarks.

Why do you think journalists are not going to pick up on those comments as well?
Journalists? More like gutter trash. I am glad Pep is sending a message but the press will twist the situation to suit whatever angle they deem newsworthy. No doubt they will try and create a mountain out of a molehill. Singling out Sterling to cause trouble. It was Laporte yesterday.

Journalists? More like gutter trash. I am glad Pep is sending a message but the press will twist the situation to suit whatever angle they deem newsworthy. No doubt they will try and create a mountain out of a molehill. Singling out Sterling to cause trouble. It was Laporte yesterday.

Can you single out multiple players? Doesn't sound very single-y?

They asked questions about a bunch of players as is their job. Stop getting worked up over nothing.

Can you single out multiple players? Doesn't sound very single-y?

They asked questions about a bunch of players as is their job. Stop getting worked up over nothing.
It will be Sergio tomorrow mate. They are working their way through the squad at an alarming rate this week. Next weeks slander:

Pep has lost the dressing room.
Pep has lost his coat.
Pep has not spoken to foden in 1hr.

The point is that they will pick up and twist the narrative.

It will be Sergio tomorrow mate. They are working their way through the squad at an alarming rate this week. Next weeks slander:

Pep has lost the dressing room.
Pep has lost his coat.
Pep has not spoken to foden in 1hr.

The point is that they will pick up and twist the narrative.

The press should absolutely be asking questions about Sergio and his knee and if he's going to come back.

A lot of recent quotes coming out. Ruthless Pep is cemented back.

Below are a couple of examples but if you head to the Xtra Twitter page then you’ll see the full list.

If it’s not a rotation policy and everyone who plays well keeps his spot, then doesn’t that lend itself to burn out for players like debruyne etc., I get that first pick is players in form but I thought peps push for more subs meant saving players energy by subbing with 20 mins to go, whilst also giving more players pitch time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.