Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

Hopefully it'll clear the air, and we'll see a refocussed Aguero for the rest of the season.

Sergio hasn't been himself recently, I know he was fantastic against West Ham but I have felt something was off. Perhaps it was a clear the air talks and a chance for Pep to talk things through with him.

Or Sergio was asking where he stands now Jesus is here.

What are the options for a player if his pedegree away from city though? Barca or Real only I think... would he play for Real with his best mate over at Barca? And if that was the option then they'd have to pay BIG for him. Barca, can't afford him with the money problems they have, and if they did they'd have to shift on one of MSN...

So it's Madrid really the only option were he to leave surely. Cant see it personally

What are the options for a player if his pedegree away from city though? Barca or Real only I think... would he play for Real with his best mate over at Barca? And if that was the option then they'd have to pay BIG for him. Barca, can't afford him with the money problems they have, and if they did they'd have to shift on one of MSN...

So it's Madrid really the only option were he to leave surely. Cant see it personally
I suppose he could go to PSG, and also to China. But you are right it will be very difficult to find anybody who can afford him. I assume we will never sell any good players inside England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.