Pep, Sergio and his representatives meet for late night talks

I think peps Spanish may be ok, mate...

He deserves a kick up the arse, he's had no real competition for that spot in 3 years, which is criminal from a club our size. I'd say most of the great strikers are kept on there toes by healthy competition, here's hoping Jesus comes in and smashes a few, it will surely elevate Aguero performances, which is only good for the team!

<blush> I was having a brain fart and thinking Aguero spoke Portugese, which of course I know he does not. I've had Jesus on my mind too much I guess!

Pep getting itchy feet having not kicked a legend out of the club for a few months. Can see it now boot Aguero out in the summer for not "playing his way" despite still being top goal scorer and replace him with another of "his" players and it ends up going as well as Bravo.

Bloody hell, I thought I was negative!

Pep getting itchy feet having not kicked a legend out of the club for a few months. Can see it now boot Aguero out in the summer for not "playing his way" despite still being top goal scorer and replace him with another of "his" players and it ends up going as well as Bravo.
Neil, is that you Neil...??

If we were offered 60/70 mil for Kun in the summer would we accept it? Would it be the disaster we thought it might be a couple of years ago? I'm not so sure it would.

If we were offered 60/70 mil for Kun in the summer would we accept it? Would it be the disaster we thought it might be a couple of years ago? I'm not so sure it would.
Augero, Silva, Yaya, Zabaletta, Kompany, Kolarov......... all the legends now need to move on. The future is Sterling, KdB, Sane, Jesus, Stones etc, etc.

18 goals in 22 appearances, knows the league inside and out, and is a legend at the club. Who we gonna sign that is gonna pull similar numbers? We keep getting linked with Aubameyang but there is no guarantee he will adapt to the league just like we don't know how Jesus is gonna get on. Seems like a hell of a gamble when you already have a class striker who is still smashing in the goals and is still only 28.

Sell aguero to the chinese for mega money...then bring in messi with said mega money.

Or aubameyang, dybala, griezmann et al.

Sergio doesnt play with his head up looking to make a pass, i actually think pep made his mind up ages ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.