Pep signs contract till 2021!!!

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by karen7, 27 May 2017.

1. Big Yaya Wilko 12

Big Yaya Wilko 12

Give him whatever he wants. Let's keep him here and build a dynasty.

Please, please, please.

2. Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

I'm quite happy with that, and as others have said, it seems to be the way he goes about his own personal business, my own personal opinion is that he'll be here a little longer as long as he's getting the right vibes back from the squad as I genuinely believe Pep gets this club and the situation it's in, the injustices, the barriers put in place to hinder us by 'the man', we only have to look at his dogged (easy Stinloy) response to the whole Catalonia thing to realise he is very much 'a man of principle', and our situation fits him perfectly, for now.

3. BlueDejong

BlueDejong

Shit just one year?

4. city saint

city saint

he ll sign ten more one year extensions with a bit of luck

5. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

Guillem Balague claims there is a possibility that Pep Guardiola could even stay beyond 2020.

“It’s his friends who are in charge, in some facilities that are the best in the world, with the squad that he’s chosen. It’s a young, young squad and with a lot of potential.”

"He’s calm, he’s balanced, he’s happy, and I think Manchester City will soon offer him the possibility to stay on. But that will be year by year, so perhaps they will convince him to stay one more year and then in a year’s time do exactly the same."

Last edited: 17 Apr 2018
  6. karen7

karen7

PEP: (On new contract) We are going to speak with the Club at the end of the year. We will see what they think, what we see, what is the future. It depends on my energy, my strength to keep going. Now I feel good.

7. Taylor

Taylor

At the end of the year? Let’s hope he’s willing to stay on

8. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

Jeez the hate media will be all over city once he does go, that first season without him will be hell.

Hoping he stays longer than the 3 years tbh, or 4.

9. toffee balls

toffee balls

Fantastic news.
    Where’s Maldeika and the Barca fan.

10. TCIB

TCIB

Pep never goes for long contracts after the initial one he always goes year by year in case shit goes south. This way both parties can split easily after said year. Anyone worrying that it is just the one year he wants to stay are worrying themselves unneccaserily, it is just how he rolls chaps.