Pep's contract situation

Cause he ain't wrong

Remind me to add you to the ‘utterly clueless’ list if that’s your opinion*.

Mahrez has come off a fantastic season where we were league champions and played a key role in us reaching the CL final.

Grealish has been here less than 2 weeks and played about 20 minutes of pre-season football.

*Tevez City was already on the list

Mahrez has come off a fantastic season where we were league champions and played a key role in us reaching the CL final.

Grealish has been here less than 2 weeks and played about 20 minutes of pre-season football.

Firstly I couldn't care less what list you add me to....
Secondly I never said Mahrez ( or Grealish for that matter played badly).

The point that the Twitter poster was making is that we have stopped getting to the byline, in behind the fullback in and around the 6 yd area, where sane and sterling, and bernardo and david Silva would all cut the ball back from.
Last season we started off crossing the ball from deeper, not all the time but it was a fixture esp from Kdb, cancrlli and Mendy...mendy did it a number of times yesterday as did grealish and Mahrez...we get in behind a lot less ..one of the reasons for this is the loss of David Silva who would often on the left at least be the one playing that pass into that area. Secondly teams have started to double in that area making it harder...thirdly the players with the pace to get in there arent there (sane gone, sterling role has changed).. we still do it but w lot less...our best chance, the Mahrez miss came from a similar situation

As soon as we lose, people post utter bollocks, here and elsewhere, feeding the media agenda and making our fanbase look entitled and spoilt. We lost a game to a difficult opponent on an opening day where the bulk of our players were not ready to play. We didn't play especially well and one or two had an off day. We are champions, cup winners, and CL finalists - the world won't fall in; Pep hasn't lost it and we'll be City fans whether we lose or not, to hell and back. We could argue that we should have been ready, that the players should have returned sooner, or that different players should or shouldn't have played. We have won our opening game ten seasons on the trot until now so all of that criticism just needs to be levelled against the reality. This will be a tough year against strong opponents and somewhat of a transition for us; we need to stand tall and get behind the team, not crucify individuals because we lost one game 1-0.
deluded .

you are posting a dippers opinion , why ?
I just noticed he is dippers fan, but regardless which club he support or does he like football or gulf.

I agree with him that the team was playing well when we had Right footed winger on the right ( Sterling) & Left footed winger on the left ( Sane )

Mahrez had a good spell co-inciding with the European k o stages. The bulk of the season he was ffs for a reason . He did not have a ‘fantastic season’..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.