Pep's contract situation

He will announce just before last game if it’s needed or after the last game.

No way pep is leaving us (fingers crossed)

He will announce just before last game if it’s needed or after the last game.

No way pep is leaving us (fingers crossed)
Can’t see that after today’s comments. I remember previously when pep ran his contract down to the final 6 months or so he extended around October/November time. I fully expect him to sign an extension during World Cup break next season.

Pep’s situation is intriguing. Only he has the inside track as to why he would want to extend or leave. We can all speculate and reason as to how he will decide but we don’t know the ins and outs of his life. From a football perspective and as a city fan we can only see the positives. Why would anyone walk away from a job that is giving him all he craves as a manager?

City will be City and all that entails ;)

Just sign you mad git.

Apparently, this is the quote in an actual set of quoation marks. So, he mentions a decade of stay, but the condition and the qualification for such a stay remain the same as before, that the players must respond to him. What has really changed recently?

“If I extend the contract, it will be at the end of the next season,” Guardiola said. “Before that is not going to happen. It is many years and I have to see how the team and ourselves are together. Knowing and saying I would stay for 10 more years but we have to take time for that.
“It is not the time for that in this season or during the next season.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.