Pep's contract situation

Fantastic News!!! Rags and Dippers on suicide alert...

giphy.gif

200w.webp

What a brilliant day this is, thank you Pep.

There is something about Manchester and it's people that just gets under your skin, he must love it here (apart from the weather).
I watched Pep closely at the parade on Monday. I know he is used to success and parades but his body language was interesting. He looked very calm but totally euphoric. He wasn't jumping around but was staring intensely at the fans (who were hysterical).
I have never seen anyone looking so happy. He was serene and relaxed and that's a great feeling for someone as intense as he is. I think having his pals on the board will help stop him burning himself out like he has done before. We have got him for his peak years. What a coup for City.

I watched Pep closely at the parade on Monday. I know he is used to success and parades but his body language was interesting. He looked very calm but totally euphoric. He wasn't jumping around but was staring intensely at the fans (who were hysterical).
I have never seen anyone looking so happy. He was serene and relaxed and that's a great feeling for someone as intense as he is. I think having his pals on the board will help stop him burning himself out like he has done before. We have got him for his peak years. What a coup for City.
Bang on!!! He's relaxed and the players love him, he has freedom unlike at his previous clubs and his best mate is his superior !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.