Pep's contract situation

Disaster we have got to watch this shit football for another 3 years. The Rags will be shitting themselves

Happy Days.

Blue skies over Manchester, the world's best manager staying longer, a young, hungry team = pinch me i'm dreaming. Fantastic news, now go on a nice holiday Pep and recharge those batteries. Happy days.

Great news. Does anyone else think that when Pep signed for us, he didn't realise how big a club City really was? I think he has been amazed at the away support, he loved it when we still kept singing against Liverpool even though the tie was over, the yellow ribbon and the amount of fans that turned out for the parade have all contributed to him extending his contract.

The news spreads....

giphy.gif

f1484ebd-2a47-48f8-8270-57cb188027ff.gif

tumblr_mfhe5msKg31re78yuo1_400.gif
That is fabulous!

It's not worth the paper it's written on according to a rag here at work.

I know. He wouldn't come to us in the first place either and his style wouldn't work in the Premier League, and our owners will get bored. We are doomed I tell ye!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.