Pep's contract situation

The first time our Pep, the football genius, our Pep has decided to extend his contract and it is with our club. I am over the blue moon. I am ecstatic. Our Pep. I am so happy that he is happy at our great club.

Pep Guardiola to @hlnsport at the KDB Cup: “I want to manage a national team on a World Cup or a European championship someday. But in the next few years I want to stay where I am now. I’m still young.” #mcfc

Hopefully 'few' takes us beyond 2021, that would be more 'couple of'

Pep Guardiola to @hlnsport at the KDB Cup: “I want to manage a national team on a World Cup or a European championship someday. But in the next few years I want to stay where I am now. I’m still young.” #mcfc

If we could get pep to extend another year or two on top of his new one we will have won some serious trophies in that time!

Having world class players needs a world class manager to guide them. I also believe securing Pep is the no 1 priority for City.

If the lad keeps at it I definitely think he has a future in the game. :)

Class oozes out of him.

He also said this today, which I have long maintained he would eventually do:

Pep Guardiola: 'Quan sigui gran m'agradaria tornar al Barça per entrenar el planter'

When I get older, I would like to return to Barcelona to train the youth teams

Pep Guardiola: 'Quan sigui gran m'agradaria tornar al Barça per entrenar el planter'

Can't knock him. It's his home town club.

If he stays till 2021 then I'll be happy with that, but greedy me would like a bit more!! :)

I doubt you'll get that right either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.