Pep's contract situation

I honestly think Leicester had a great team that year too. They won it by 10 points and whilst people might think they fluked it, you can't fluke a league title as we well know.

Vardy, Mahrez, Drinkwater, Kante were no mugs. I think Spurs did have a better team but probably just weren't good enough but then again no one else was either - City, united, arsenal, Chelsea, Livarpool etc.

I'm not saying he's perfect but I think he deserves some credit for what he's done that's all.

Father-Couch-Camouflage.gif

I think Garcia leaving was / is an indicator that pep will not renew his contract. There were reports that his future was dependent on Pep staying.

It will be sad when he leaves for sure, but it was sad when kompany, yaya, silva (soon), hart, zaba all left.. football goes on.

I think Garcia leaving was / is an indicator that pep will not renew his contract. There were reports that his future was dependent on Pep staying.

It will be sad when he leaves for sure, but it was sad when kompany, yaya, silva (soon), hart, zaba all left.. football goes on.
That is some leap,a kid wants to go home to take the place of a retiring ish player has nothing to do with pep,football is not dependant on players and managers staying together

It could be down to who we are signing, and nothing to do with Pep going. Garcia may well turn out to be a great player, but he's not yet, and if he wants to return home nobody should blame him, he has no loyalty to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.