Pep's contract situation

Pep is huge real friends with the bosses at city but no one genuinely knows when he will leave. He is a free spirit.
He might be a "free spirit", but I'm sure those "huge real friends" are very much in the know as to what his plans are, he isn't going to stiff his mates (and in some cases business partners).

It's very interesting that a small number of people on this thread are continuing to spread the myth that he'll leave imminently, despite the fact he keeps telling the media how happy he is here. (Not a dig at you @salfordpaul )

He might be a "free spirit", but I'm sure those "huge real friends" are very much in the know as to what his plans are, he isn't going to stiff his mates (and in some cases business partners).

It's very interesting that a small number of people on this thread are continuing to spread the myth that he'll leave imminently, despite the fact he keeps telling the media how happy he is here. (Not a dig at you @salfordpaul )

People have to have something to post.

I think Garcia leaving was / is an indicator that pep will not renew his contract. There were reports that his future was dependent on Pep staying.

It will be sad when he leaves for sure, but it was sad when kompany, yaya, silva (soon), hart, zaba all left.. football goes on.
I doubt Garcia, or any player/agent for that matter, knows whether or not Pep will extend at this point in time. Garcia had a decision to make: sign a 4-5 year contract, or leave now. Either way, he was always going to want to go back to Barcelona, and if he extended, there would be no guarantee that Barca would still be in for him whenever Pep goes. He may just want to go home, or he may just feel like he's gotten what he wanted to get from his experience of working with Pep. His path to becoming a starter is also a lot clearer there in the immediate future than it will be here after we buy a new RCB, since Pique is old and Umtiti is broken. I don't think you can read anything into it, and if you really wanted to go down the route of reading into player deals, you could counter it by saying Ferran spoke a lot about coming here to develop under Pep. Nobody knows, either way.

No Joke I don't see him extending his contract. His whole family has left Manchester and he is already saying that he will miss City when he leaves.

Ur family doesn't leave when u are staying , but that's just my guess

No Joke I don't see him extending his contract. His whole family has left Manchester and he is already saying that he will miss City when he leaves.

Ur family doesn't leave when u are staying , but that's just my guess
Well he is here next season so I very much doubt they have gone far,what is your source for the whole family have gone?

Well he is here next season so I very much doubt they have gone far,what is your source for the whole family have gone?

Im not sure but I read a article a while ago that his wife and daughter left Manchester because they didn't like it . His son stayed in Manchester but he eventually also left . His family is living in Barcelona right now

He’s definitely not leaving this season but from what he says I’m certain next year will be his last. I never expected him to be here for 5+ years anyway tbh. But either way I’ll keep enjoying this era as much as possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.