Pep's contract situation

If he was going to why not sign in summer. Why wait?

if he is only going to sign for one more year and doesn’t sign until new year it just puts us in the same spot next season

mid Laporte was fit Garcia wouldn’t be playing. We don’t have any other left backs either, so who was he meant to play today ?
Just doesn’t wash mate, I love Pep and I feel I’ve been pretty respectful in what I’ve said. If he wants to commit to us I’d be happy but he needs the right players and at the moment he clearly has a weak spot for some of the squad who shouldn’t even be playing for us.

He came and after settling in pushed the side to a level few could match. If he left tomorrow he would leave us significantly weakened as a result of some awful signings (and near misses).
He is never going to achieve the same heights as he did-others have improved and learnt whilst he hasn't. The magic has worn thin. Its time to say thanks Pep and farewell , but God help us if the spanish duo are left to pick his successor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.