Pep's contract situation

If Pep leaves which I don’t think he will then the only realistic choices are Poch or stealing Ancelotti from Everton. Both play decent football and know the PL.

I think we will get this and next season from Pep then he will take a break and do the Spain job.

If Pep leaves which I don’t think he will then the only realistic choices are Poch or stealing Ancelotti from Everton. Both play decent football and know the PL.

I think we will get this and next season from Pep then he will take a break and do the Spain job.
Mate if Pep takes the Spain job I'll eat your hat.

Is it unusual for a manager to run into the last year of his contract? They usually get sacked well before that.

I think the reason why he is stalling on a contract is because of the messi deal which could happen in January . Messi will not come unless pep is here and pep will not sign until he knows what’s happening with messi . I have always said pep will see out his contract and that’s it because to be truthful I doubt the board would ever sack pep Guardiola one of the greatest managers of all time but he could resign . Don’t forget everywhere pep goes the success only lasts for 2-3 years before burnout from him and the players so what is happening is not new to anyone who follows him. It’s been great having pep but don’t forget we won the title with pellergrini and Mancini so it can be done . Too much dead wood and no plan b either and that’s something which pep will struggle to come back from .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.