Pep's contract situation

He might or he might not. But what a legacy!! Domestic Gods and some really terrific football. European bobbins but still some great memories. That domestic treble has never been properly acknowledged due to Klopp beating useless Spurs. I'd like him to stay and put things right but the longer it goes on the better that Mikkel Arteta looks as an organiser, motivator and tactical genius.
Bloody useless Arsenal win FA Cup and Community Shield???????????

Fantastic manager who has been responsible for providing us with the best football i have ever seen.We are now going through a transitional/rebuilding phase and the man should,if he desires,be allowed to continue that.

There is still no other manager i would sooner have,and i'm pretty confident most other supporters,and especially the Rags,would love to have our man at the helm.

Be careful what you wish for.

Well said Paulchapo. Don’t be so fucking ungrateful. Peps been a fantastic coach. He’s just going through a difficult patch right now. Laporte and Diaz will be the best CB pairing, get Sergio, cancelo and Bernardo back and we can get back into some good form. Leeds and Leicester were always going to be tough games.

Last edited:
I think it all hinges on Messi in January. He won’t sign if no pep and pep won’t stay with no Messi.

Oh, I think the latter is not necessarily true. He's been crystal clear about this matter: he won't stay if the team no longer buy into his methods, and have the kind of 'lack of success' that characterised last season. Messi or no Messi. For sure, if Messi does come, you can't see Pep not staying. He'll want to see what Messi can do in a team other than Barcelona. But I don't think the negative conclusion — that Pep goes if Messi doesn't come — can be drawn. If the team were to win the CL this season (unlikely, I know, but hey, we've seen some weird teams win it over the past ten years) I think Pep would be encouraged to feel that there's more work to be done.

He is stinking the place out and losing his reputation by the week, I think the owners should do the decent thing and come to an agreement that works for all.

It’s painful to watch like a punch drunk boxer who can’t accept the reality of the situation.

We lost one game! ONE! and drew one. And won 3. With no pre season, injuries in the squad, iffy var, and credit to teams we played, decent performances by the opposition.

A bit of fucking context ffs!

'stinking the place out' fuck me!

We lost one game! ONE! and drew one. And won 3. With no pre season, injuries in the squad, iffy var, and credit to teams we played, decent performances by the opposition.

A bit of fucking context ffs!

'stinking the place out' fuck me!

Yep think it’s more to do with other clubs start plus var is going to ruin the season again where we get fcuk all and our competitives get a helping hand when in trouble meaning we starting the season like -10 points.

Right, who do i have call a **** to get a thread ban from this thread? it is absolutely boiling my blood, yet the sheer disbelief keeps pulling me back in.

Pep is getting slated, and as I think everyone accepts he makes some poor team selections at times. BUT the real focus here should be on Txix, Khaldoun etc. For a club of our resources to be going into a season with no strikers, a proven clown at left back and a squad that is getting progressively weaker, is remarkable. If we had a striker on there last night we win, period, and to that extent I sympathise with Pep. Our recruitment is consistently poor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.