Pep's contract situation

You don’t think the team that got 198 points over two seasons was truly world class?

Honestly, it gets harder and harder to bother with this forum.

I was wondering earlier whether or not a lot of the people posting on here actually think their opinions should be taken seriously.

I've said to the point of boredom that too many posters lack any real sense of perspective or proportion..

I'm sure that getting 'better players' would solve a lot of problems, the thing about today (and in quite a few previous games) is that the formation just looks all wrong.
Has Pep deviated because the players are not good enough? Headless chickens today. Most of the attackers were played out of position.

I'm totally losing faith with him, shit starting eleven after shit starting eleven, then he realises it's not working then changes it. Surprise surprise it then starts to klick and we play better. Not at all bothered if he signs a new contract or not, we can still attract a top manager, no worries.

He shouldn't go , I trust him but he has to change something so we can't be counterattacked that easily

I'll be forever grateful that Pep spent his Premiere League time with our wonderful Club but, sooner or later, everything comes to an end. He cuts a figure that's burned out mentally, emotionally and needs a career-break. Last season's capitulation to VAR-assisted Littlewoods was the beginning of the end. Question is are our owners willing to sacrifice this season to allow him to see out his contract? Can't imagine HRH getting all giddy about mid-table mediocrity and not a snowball's chance in hell of winning anything the way we're currently playing...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.