Pep's contract situation

Let's not pretend you give a fuck about youth development. If overplaying Torres ruins his development it's not like you would show a morsel of regret, remorse or re-evaluate your judgement. People like you will just pass the buck onto someone else, probably Pep again, while latching on to the new shiny toy and demanding why you can't play with it. You don't work with the player daily, you don't know the guy's family or friends. Pep does. You have no absolutely no connection to the person behind the player, besides the fact that he plays for City, so let's drop the charade that for some reason you're leading the crusade for youth development or that you give a fuck about the player's career.

Also imagine including Ake in this list when the guy's literally been injured.
We’re like 8 games into the season and people are moaning that Torres isn’t getting enough game time. I seem to remember Sane not making much of an impact until about half way through his first season with us. People need to be patient - Torres will get his chance and soon IMO

Most of Rodri's passing are 3 or 4 yard passes. He neither helps our attack nor protect our defence.

Fernandinho is/was far superior.

Cancello is average.

Most of Rodri's passing are 3 or 4 yard passes. He neither helps our attack nor protect our defence.

Cancello is average.
Agreed. Fernandinho never gave opposition time to breath, Interceptions all over the park and always started off our attacks, Most of his passes were forward passes with intent and if he went sideways it was for a purpose.
Fabulous footballer.

Honestly I am not much worried as many fans here are. We don't need to sack pep at all that too in middle of an unpredictable season. What do we gain from that? Pep is a winner by nature. If he doesn't win he won't stay. Simple. Next season we get a new coach. Hopefully not Brendan Rodgers

Cancello is average.

Sorry but cancelo is not average, he was a stand out performer at the end of last season

He has taken time to settle yes, and he is better going forward that his overall defensive game

But he can still make solid challenges and get in the right position which is what is needed, and has done.

Benjamin Mendy he is not

Walker is no different to cancelo, who can be a total brain fart in games when it comes to defending and is a liability when it comes to defending a crossed ball from the opposite wing, 9 times out of 10 Walker falls asleep to the danger that costs us

Rodri I agree, too slow and not forward thinking enough. Fernandinho he is not

Honestly I am not much worried as many fans here are. We don't need to sack pep at all that too in middle of an unpredictable season. What do we gain from that? Pep is a winner by nature. If he doesn't win he won't stay. Simple. Next season we get a new coach. Hopefully not Brendan Rodgers

Rodgers,Jesus Christ rather have the eye gouger and that’s saying something would have been more impressed if it was naglesmann..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.