Pep's contract situation

Whilst good news could we not have done 5 or maybe 10 years, that would have been good.

I was absolutely over the moon when I heard the news and that it is for two years! But when I heard him explaining why he was extending I was gobsmacked - the best manager in the world, probably ever, was explaining how happy he is in our city, how much he enjoys working at the club and with everyone at it and how he longs for the Etihad to be full of City fans again ... This was Pep Guardiola talking about the club of Peter Swales and a different manage a month! What a team we have in place - watch out everyone else!
What exactly do you mean by “the club of Peter Swales”?

A bit of great news in a dark time...

I’d of been devastated not to be able to watch his team in the flesh again, this provides a welcome incentive and goal to look forward to..

if I’m being honest football has been an afterthought since the initial lockdown but hearing him speak just brought me back, the recognition of the fans who have seen some absolute shite was a brilliant conclusion from a guy who with the likes of the Silvas, komps and Zabas of this world, just get us...

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in (:

Now for the cherry on top in January

Good to see that it’s been sorted and now we will have to see how good pep is at rebuilding teams . Read earlier that we don’t really need much of a rebuild well I have to disagree a little with that as last season and so far this season we have been way of the pace with the way we are playing . We have signed 3 players in the summer of which 2 are absolute quality and the other one will be good for us but pep now has to be ruthless and get rid of the he players who are not cutting it even though he has a lot of affection for certain ones . Rodri and gundo in midfield doesn’t work and now needs to address this also left back needs sorting as cancelo is not the answer because he will end up as our right back prob next season . We need a mobile pivot midfielder who has pace to cut out all the problems in midfield like ferdy used to do . And now the big two positions . David silva is massive miss and we need to get someone in to do that role as foden is not ready to do this week in and week out . We also need a top drawer centre forward to score goals like kun does Haaland or Martinez will do . Cmon pep now we really need your magic .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.