Pep's contract situation

I think a league and a cup or a cup double this year and he will stay.

I don't see us winning the UCL this year as Bayern are far far ahead of everyone in terms of quality and experience. I don't think Pep should be blamed for not winning when it's been individual mistakes which cost us, especially against Spurs which imo was supposed to be 'our year'.

Next year with a proper left back, a fresh striker (Aguero currently looks way off normal) and possibly Messi and I think we might be good.

I think a league and a cup or a cup double this year and he will stay.

I don't see us winning the UCL this year as Bayern are far far ahead of everyone in terms of quality and experience. I don't think Pep should be blamed for not winning when it's been individual mistakes which cost us, especially against Spurs which imo was supposed to be 'our year'.

Next year with a proper left back, a fresh striker (Aguero currently looks way off normal) and possibly Messi and I think we might be good.
Based on what?

Bayern aren't even leading one horse race in Germany.

People look far too much in group stage matches.

“Nope. You have to ask the journalist! My future is bright! I go to London. What is better than this?!”

Dick Whittington??

Have you been hacked because we're used to your usual nonsense but you're looking a total dick right now.

Who are you? Who are “we”? You and the man in the mirror?

I’m genuinely concerned by my club failing in the Champions League. I want to win matches.

Yeah, looking like a dick... Who did you support before Pep took over?!

Fuzzy logic. It's just a few matches in too. We've spent a fortune developing the academy for what? A chavvy looking lad from Stockport.

Think the income might exceed the costs. And I think you’re description of Foden is rather raggy

Who are you? Who are “we”? You and the man in the mirror?

I’m genuinely concerned by my club failing in the Champions League. I want to win matches.

Yeah, looking like a dick... Who did you support before Pep took over?!

How do you feel about our domestic success?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.