Pep's contract situation

Poch has been perceived to have done wonders at spuds on the back of a ridiculously in form Kane and an immense amount of good fortune in the CL but in truth has won bugger all in his managerial career.
I hope we steer clear of anybody without experience of what it takes to win major trophies.

And what category did Manuel Pellegrini fall into when he was appointed by the exact same individuals appointing our next manager? Is Manuel a serial winner or influencer? I would guess neither.

So what is your point with regards our next appointment?
After a very good first season he took City backwards.

Poch has been perceived to have done wonders at spuds on the back of a ridiculously in form Kane and an immense amount of good fortune in the CL but in truth has won bugger all in his managerial career.
I hope we steer clear of anybody without experience of what it takes to win major trophies.

Kompany or Vierra?

Having said that Julian Nagelsman is someone without previous success I would be willing to take a punt on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.