Pep's contract situation

But why is this, where has this come from? There was great optimism at the start of the window, weren’t we supposed to be signing up to 5 players, to be making a statement this time? And why the apathy from a club perspective. What has changed since the Chairmans end of season statement?

Exactly.

I think that's why many on here are feeling deflated and have concerns about the start.

Just a small detail, but he said: Never before and never in the future am I going to complain. I'm lucky to have these players and to be at this club.

What opportunity would he have to complain or not, if he won't be here ?

Doesn't make any sense to mention the future at all, if he is planning on leaving. So I don't think he is.

He's probably pissed off with the injuries weve got, and the seasons not fucking started yet. If we pick up any more injuries on Monday were fucked

Mard arse because he realises the other teams in the league are also acquiring good players, so he’ll actually have to compete on a relatively even level for a change.

‘Messi plays for Barcelona - the club I love’ Clown.
_a_o_ has been _k_o_ed.

I did acknowledge that, he finds it tedious, certainly the inane questions, but he didn't give off the vibe of someone who was buzzing for the start of the new season, spending most of it, telling us all we have players who can fill in elsewhere.
Who the fuck is buzzing about the new season. It’s fucking shit and a complete bore fest watching it without any fans.

Ideal scenario is Messi remaining pissed off at Barca and Barca keep doing stupid things ... then he asks Pep that he wants to join him ... that'd keep Pep at City and he'd extend for 2-3 years and we can also start talking to Messi in January for summer transfer on a free. So nothing in contract extension talks with Pep yet, he'd see how we are going by January as well. If we're going well on all four fronts, he'd be motivated to keep going. If we have given up on the title by then like last year, he might not be motivated enough to go on ... all this motivation needs to come from him too, but it's a two-way street. I really think club needs to sign one or two major players still this window, with scousers improving their area of weakness and refreshing the squad with Thiago and now already talking about adding Jota too ... I don't think Pep would be happy with just the two we have added and a major CB and possible striker is a must for us to get him motivated and get going again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.