Pep's contract situation

We need both Koubailly and Giminez in the next few days , if it costs £150m so be it , the only way to keep Pep happy is to give him the tools to do the job , we were going to blow £250m on Messi so lets instead blow £150m on two players we desperately need.

That’s what I like about you, Seb.
No mercy!!
Those pesky Spaniards, bloody ruthless.
AptAncientGalago-max-1mb.gif

He's going into a new season without significant signings that would push us on yet again...I think we all know this squad is very very light in key areas and those holes ain't been plugged..Hope it ain't had broken promises from his mates as I can see that being the end game between all party's...Personally I think he's been let down and is smarting to some tune,I think it's going to be a long hard season

I would not read to much into Pep’s interview. The club will get it right before the window closes. The only slight concern I have is that he looked fatigued when answering the questions. We can’t forget that he has never stayed this long at a club before so it is new ground in that respect.

He was down before the FFP verdict and we all assumed that was because they had fucked us over.

Covid has affected him personally. Cut him a bit of slack, he has earned it. We are not going down with a whimper.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.