Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

No but not far behind and probably quicker than most; perhaps only Walker at City will be quicker.

I didn't mean it as a negative but pointing out the diferences between Sane.

Last edited:
I was/am hoping pep signs an extension but if going by some posters that he seemed tired and sort of going through the motions during a presser although it could be nothing,but if he’s looking to do this season then off I’d rather we shook hands and he moved on this season and had someone else in preparing for the season ahead,as tolmie mentioned we seem to be sleep walking into this season only the two signings done and the main CB issue not addressed properly maybe that is a clue in itself..
Totally agree.

I was/am hoping pep signs an extension but if going by some posters that he seemed tired and sort of going through the motions during a presser although it could be nothing,but if he’s looking to do this season then off I’d rather we shook hands and he moved on this season and had someone else in preparing for the season ahead,as tolmie mentioned we seem to be sleep walking into this season only the two signings done and the main CB issue not addressed properly maybe that is a clue in itself..

He won't mention it in public but he has let the people in charge know wha his intentions are and we are covered.

I wouldn't read too much into Pep's demeanour at one press conference. I do think he looked at though he was in a foul mood; whether that was just not wanting to do a presser where the obvious questions he really didn't want to be bothered with all predictably popped up or he's cheesed off having to do another season with City (which I'm sure he doesn't have to do) or something happened today related or unrelated to football or...who knows?

I guess if you didn’t fancy it much - Simon Stone pitching up with the first question would push you over the edge.

Well that escalated quickly! Haha!
tenor.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.