Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

Lets see where we are ten matches in or perhaps by Christmas.

People have mentioned Pochettino and no trophies but Pellegrini never really won much and won three here.

Lets see where we are ten matches in or perhaps by Christmas.

People have mentioned Pochettino and no trophies but Pellegrini never really won much and won three here.
Mostly Mancinis team though.
He was pretty clueless after that.
Nice guy though.

Mostly Mancinis team though.
He was pretty clueless after that.
Nice guy though.

He had to pick up a lost dressing room and won a double in his first season. He also had a good record in Europe.

Pellegrini seems to be this one manager a number of Blues aren't positive about. I loved him. Thought he was great and have very happy memories.

He seemed very subdued tonight. I wonder if he has some problems with sky and there obvious bullshit questions.
I think there’s been a change of attitude in Pep this season with the press.
He’s much more guarded in his comments and scouls at the camera.
Now it might be because he is being interviewed indirectly (ie on zoom or similar platform) and he doesn’t feel the need for niceties or that he is pissed at the press so no more Mr nice guy...
Either way I like the fact he is given the fuckers nothing.
His body language on the touch line remains v positive and that’s what matters for the players.
I think he will stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.