Pep signs new contract until 2025 (p 1262)

I genuinely hope he doesn't. Done brilliantly domestically, but we could do with a fresh start please. There's another level we need to get to, and he doesn't seem to be able to take us there

Can see him asking to be let go. He doesn't look happy or motivated and he hasn't been supported in the market properly since January 2018

The first rumblings of discontent about Pep are gaining momentum now. All decent coaches can work out how to play us now, I think this is his last season. Have we had a worse performance at home in the last 10 years?

Cant stop them giving away pens now can he
Think the fact is though that the forwards and midfield should be playing in a way that our defence isn’t exposed as badly as it is. You can say the individual errors were shocking, and they were, but they are definitely a symptom of having a team that is not performing as it should.

The first rumblings of discontent about Pep are gaining momentum now. All decent coaches can work out how to play us now, I think this is his last season. Have we had a worse performance at home in the last 10 years?
Mate we’ve had many shocking results over the past 10 years with many different managers.

There's something not right going on. If he wants to stay then he needs to commit now not in 6 months and then he needs to be fully backed in the transfer window not arguing over a couple of million and ending up with 3rd choice signings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.